We, as a responsible iGaming company, want our users to consider gambling as a way of fun and entertainment. In order to prevent gambling related problems, we advise you to take note that: Gambling is not the source of income, but it’s the way to make fun, only if you have some extra money and time.
As a responsible gambling provider, we are committed to creating a safe and enjoyable online casino environment for our valued players.
Protecting Underage Users
Under a proper regulative bases and internal politics, it is not permitted for under 18s to create an account and/or play at our site.
We use our best endeavors to prevent and protect underage users’ rights. Each user shall take reasonable steps to prevent any minors from accessing and/or playing online games:
- Do not leave under 18s unattended near your computer or mobile when signed in to the casino;
- Do not allow persons under 18 to participate in any gambling activity;
- Do not share credit card or bank account details with under 18s;
- Do not use the ‘Save Password’ option when logging into the casino;
- Create separate profiles for everyone who uses your computer;
- Use child-protection software, such as Cyberpatrol, Net Nanny or CYBERsitter to block gambling sites from minors;
If you have information about someone under the age of 18 who is registered with us or accessing the iGaming, please contact us immediately at Support@mystake.
Anyone under 18 found playing or is participated/involved in any form will be blocked immediately.
As we want to protect underage people from any harms connected with us, we do not allow them to register at mystake.com. Somehow, children still engage in iGaming. We, by our side, advise parents of underage to use the computer filters that prevent their children from gambling websites.
Staff Awareness and Qualification
It is our responsibility to ensure that all of our staff are trained to recognise any signs of problem gambling, and to take the necessary steps to protect our members.
To assist our players in playing responsibly, we provide a selection of options:
- Account limits
- Time out periods
- Self exclusion periods
- 24/7 Customer Support
- Account tools to help you manage your gambling
- Direct links to responsible gambling organisations
Time Out Period
If you need a break from gambling, please contact our Customer Support team and ask them to temporarily close your account. The Account can be reopened prematurely in case of written request of the Player at Casino’s sole discretion.
You may want to exclude yourself from gambling for an extended period of time. Please contact our Customer Support team at any time via the official email requesting self-exclusion for the period between 6 months to 5 years.
Do you have problems with gambling?
There are few questions that will help you to find out whether you have problems with gambling or not:
- Do your family members often complain about your engagement with gaming?
- Do you find yourself willing to gamble while doing other things?
- Do you think gambling is a way to earn money?
- Are your thoughts and dreams connected with winning the jackpot?
- Is it boring to spend the day without gaming? At least one affirmative answer to the above questions is a signal for you to start analyzing your attitude towards gambling. In case you need help with this issue, here are some people willing to avoid your addiction:
- Gambling Anonymous
- Gambling Therapy
If you have any questions or need further information, contact us on the following:
message Live chat
We’re here to help 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.